Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2011

Now I will attempt to make up for the last 8 months of unsuccessful blog posts. lots has happened so I will post them in order starting with our first Christmas together!
Also the first christmas I have been away from home. This was sad but I had far too many things to keep me happy here including going back to Oregon for two weeks!
For a start, we didn't drive, we flew and oh the joy of an hour travel rather than a day.. much preferred.



But as it happens, planes are the best place to spread germs and derek and I spent the first week of our Christmas holiday asleep. We had both caught a nasty flu that made us extremely dizzy and confused.. or was that the Nyquil. Anyway once that was over we had a wonderful Christmas, complete with calling the family in England on Christmas day.
Derek received an interview for OHSU for the dental program and I got my ears pierced! I think the girl who pierced them was younger than me..

No comments:

Post a Comment